- Last Action: - Convention on Biological Diversity
The Convention on Biological Diversity, with Annexes, done at Rio de Janeiro June 5, 1992, and signed by the United States in New York on June 4, 1993.
- Floor Action: November 20, 1993 - Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations by unanimous consent.
- Committee Action: April 12, 1994 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Hearings held. Hearings printed: S.Hrg. 103-684.
- Committee Action: June 29, 1994 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably. With 7 understandings.
- Floor Action: July 11, 1994 - Reported by Mr. Pell, Committee on Foreign Relations, with printed report with additional views - Ex.Rept. 103-30. Committee-recommended treaty resolution reported with seven understandings.
- Floor Action: December 01, 1994 - No further action at sine die adjournment of the 103 Congress; automatically rereferred to the Committee on Foreign Relations under the provisions of Rule XXX, section 2, of the Standing Rules of the Senate.