Treaties Related to Aviation & the Environment
There was no video broadcast for this event.
- T. Doc. 106-45 Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules for International Carriage by Air, done at Montreal May 28, 1999
- T. Doc. 107-14 Protocol to Amend the Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules Relating to International Carriage by Air Signed at Warsaw on October 12, 1929, done at The Hague, September 28, 1955 (The Hague Protocol)
- T. Doc. 107-5 Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants, with Annexes, done at Stockholm, May 22-23, 2001
- T. Doc. 106-21 The Rotterdam Convention on the Prior Informed Consent Procedure for Certain Hazardous Chemicals and Pesticides in International Trade, with Annexes, done at Rotterdam, September 10, 1998
- 5. T. Doc. 107-10 Agreement between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of the Russian Federation on the Conservation and Management of the Alaska-Chukotka Polar Bear Population done at Washington on October 16, 2000
- 6. T. Doc. 108-1 Agreement with Canada amending the Treaty on Pacific Coast Albacore Tuna Vessels and Port Privileges of May 26, 1981. Effected by exchange of notes at Washington July 17 and August 13, 2002.
- 7. T. Doc. 108-2 Amendments to the 1987 Treaty on Fisheries with Certain Pacific Island States of April 2, 1987. Done at Kiribati March 24, 2002.
- Senator Richard Lugar (Republican - IN)
Undersecretary for PolicyDepartment of TransportationWashington , DC
Deputy Assistant Secretary for Transportation AffairsDepartment of StateWashington , DC
Assistant Secretary for Oceans and International Environmental & Scientific AffairsDepartment of StateWashington , DC