Check back for live video of this hearing.
Daily: Call 202-224-0241
Periodical: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-224-0265
Radio/TV: Call 202-224-6421
Photography: email@example.com or call 202-224-6548
For this hearing, the Senate Foreign Relations Committee will follow guidelines developed in consultation with the Office of the Attending Physician (OAP), the Senate Sergeant at Arms, and the Senate Rules Committee to protect the health of members,witnesses, staff, and the public. This includes maintaining six-foot social distance spacing in the hearing room.
Accordingly, press seating is limited. All media must RSVP to your respective gallery to reserve a seat, and only Hill-credentialed media will be permitted to attend.
Per CDC guidelines, press should wear a mask. Masks and other PPE, as well as sanitation supplies, will be available at the entrance to the hearing room.
Pursuant to guidance from the CDC and OAP, Senate office buildings are currently not open to the public other than official business visitors and credentialed press at this time. Accordingly, other in-person visitors cannot be accommodated at this hearing.
1. Ms. Bernadette M. Meehan, of New York, to be Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United States of America to the Republic of Chile
2. S. Res. 341, a resolution commemorating the 70th anniversary of the signing of the Security Treaty among Australia, New Zealand, and the United States of America
3. S. Res. 529, A resolution supporting a democratic, pluralistic, and prosperous Bosnia and Herzegovina on the 30th Anniversary of its declaration of independence
4. S. Res. 499, a resolution celebrating 100 years of diplomatic relations between the United States and the Baltic States
5. S. Res. 615, a resolution expressing appreciation for the efforts of the Republic of Poland to assist Ukrainian refugees and support the sovereignty of Ukraine following the Russian invasion of Ukraine
6. S. Res. 538, a resolution expressing support for a second United States-Africa Leaders Summit as an important opportunity to strengthen ties between the United States and African partners and build on areas of mutual interest
7. S. Res. 390, a resolution expressing appreciation for the State of Qatar's efforts to assist the United States during Operation Allies Refuge
8. S. Res. ____, a resolution calling for the immediate release of Russian opposition leader Vladimir Kara-Murza, who was unjustly detained on April 11, 2022.