For this hearing, the Senate Foreign Relations Committee will follow guidelines developed in consultation with the Office of the Attending Physician (OAP), the Senate Sergeant at Arms, and the Senate Rules Committee to protect the health of members,witnesses, staff, and the public. This includes maintaining six-foot social distance spacing in the hearing room.
Accordingly, press seating is limited. All media must RSVP to your respective gallery to reserve a seat, and only Hill-credentialed media will be permitted to attend.
Per CDC guidelines, press should wear a mask. Masks and other PPE, as well as sanitation supplies, will be available at the entrance to the hearing room.
Pursuant to guidance from the CDC and OAP, Senate office buildings are currently not open to the public other than official business visitors and credentialed press at this time. Accordingly, other in-person visitors cannot be accommodated at this hearing.
1. The Honorable Bonnie D. Jenkins, of New York, to be an Under Secretary of State (Arms Control and International Security)
2. The Honorable Jose W. Fernandez, of New York, to be an Under Secretary of State (Economic Growth, Energy, and the Environment); United States Alternate Governor of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development; United States Alternate Governor of the Inter-American Development Bank; and United States Alternate Governor of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
3. Abdulrazak Mahamudu Abass, et al., dated April 13, 2021 (PN 356)
4. Ali Abdi, et al., dated April 13, 2021 (PN 355)
5. Jonathan Raphael Cohen, et al., dated April 13, 2021 (PN 358), as modified
6. Alexander S. Allen, et. al., dated April 27, 2021 (PN 476)