There was no video broadcast for this event.
1. The Marrakesh Treaty to Facilitate Access to Published Works for Persons Who Are Blind, Visually Impaired, or Otherwise Print Disabled, done at Marrakesh on June 27, 2013 (Treaty Doc 114-6); submitted to the Senate February 10, 2016
2. S. 2269, Global Food Security Reauthorization Act of 2017
3. S. Res 386, A resolution urging the Government of the Democratic Republic of the Congo to fulfill its agreement to hold credible elections, comply with constitutional limits on presidential terms, and fulfill its constitutional mandate for a democratic transition of power by taking concrete and measurable steps towards holding elections not later than December 2018 as outlined in the existing election calendar, and allowing for freedom of expression and association, with amendments
4. S.J. Res. 58, A joint resolution to require certifications regarding actions by Saudi Arabia in Yemen, and for other purposes, with an amendment
5. The Honorable Joseph E. Macmanus, of New York, a Career Member of the Senior Foreign Service, Class of Minister-Counselor, to be Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United States of America to the Republic of Colombia