There was no video broadcast for this event.
1. S. Res. 156, a resolution expressing the sense of the Senate on the 10-year anniversary of NATO Allied Command Transformation, with amendments
2. The Honorable Victoria Nuland, of Virginia, to be Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
3. Mr. Douglas Edward Lute, of Indiana, to be United States Permanent Representative on the Council of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization
4. Mr. Daniel Brooks Baer, of Colorado, to be U.S. Representative to the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe
5. Ms. Catherine M. Russell, of the District of Columbia, to be Ambassador at Large for Global Women’s Issues
6. The Honorable Samantha Power, of Massachusetts, to be the Representative of the United States to the United Nations, with the rank and status of Ambassador, and the Representative of the United States in the Security Council of the United Nations; and to be Representative of the United States to the Sessions of the General Assembly of the United Nations during her tenure of service as Representative of the United States to the United Nations.