There was no video broadcast for this event.
1. S. 718, Increasing American Jobs Through Greater Exports to Africa Act of 2013
2. S. 559, Justice for Former American Hostages in Iran Act of 2013, with an amendment
3. S. Res. 144, a resolution concerning the ongoing conflict in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and the need for international efforts supporting long-term peace, stability, and observance of human rights, with an amendment
4. S. Res. 167, a resolution reaffirming the strong support of the United States for the peaceful resolution of territorial, sovereignty, and jurisdictional disputes in the Asia-Pacific maritime domains
5. S. Res. 165, a resolution calling for the release from prison of former Prime Minister of Ukraine Yulia Tymoshenko in light of the recent European Court of Human Rights ruling.
6. S. Res. 166, a resolution commemorating the 50th anniversary of the founding of the Organization of African Unity (OAU) and commending its successor, the African Union
7. S. Res. 151, a resolution urging the Government of Afghanistan to ensure transparent and credible presidential and provincial elections in April 2014 by adhering to internationally accepted democratic standards, establishing a transparent electoral process, and ensuring security for voters and candidates, with amendments
8. Mr. Geoffrey R. Pyatt, of California, to be Ambassador to Ukraine
9. Dr. Tulinabo Salama Mushingi, of Virginia, to be Ambassador to Burkina Faso
10. Mr. Daniel R. Russel, of New York, to be Assistant Secretary of State for East Asian and Pacific Affairs