There was no video broadcast for this event.
1. S Res 109, a resolution honoring and supporting women in North Africa and the Middle East whose bravery, compassion, and commitment to putting the wellbeing of others before their own have proven that courage can be contagious.
2. Nils Maarten Parin Daulaire, of Virginia, to be U.S. Representative on the Executive Board of the World Health Organization
3. Joseph M. Torsella, of Pennsylvania, to be Representative to the United Nations for U.N. Management and Reform, with the rank of Ambassador
4. Joseph M. Torsella, of Pennsylvania, to be Alternate Representative of the U.S. to the Sessions of the General Assembly of the United Nations, during his tenure of service as Representative of the U.S. to the United Nations for U.N. Management and Reform
5. Suzan D. Johnson Cook, of New York, to be Ambassador at Large for International Religious
6. Robert Patterson, of New York, a Career Member of the Senior Foreign Service, Class of Counselor, to be Ambassador to Turkmenistan
7. Jonathan Scott Gration, of New Jersey, to be Ambassador to the Republic of Kenya
8. Michelle Gavin, of the District of Columbia, to be Ambassador to the Republic of Botswana
9. David Bruce Shear, of New York, to be Ambassador to the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
10. Kurt Walter Tong, of Maryland, for the rank of Ambassador during his tenure as U.S. Senior Official for the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Forum
11. The Honorable Ben S. Bernanke, to be U.S. Alternate Governor of the International Monetary Fund