• S 1524, Foreign Assistance Revitalization and Accountability Act of 2009.
• S 1739, Daniel Pearl Freedom of the Press Act of 2009, To promote freedom of the press around the world, as amended.
• S 1067, Lord's Resistance Army Disarmament and Northern Uganda Recovery Act of 2009, with an amendment in the nature of a substitute.
• H Con Res 36, calling on the President and the allies of the United States to raise in all appropriate bilateral and multilateral fora the case of Robert Levinson at every opportunity, urging Iran to fulfill their promises of assistance to the family of Robert Levinson, and calling on Iran to share the results of its investigation into the disappearance of Robert Levinson with the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
1. Jose W. Fernandez, of New York
2. The Honorable William E. Kennard, of the District of Columbia
3. James Legarde Hudson, of the District of Columbia
4. The Honorable John F. Tefft, of Virginia
5. The Honorable Michael C. Polt, of Tennessee
6. Cynthia Stroum, of Washington