There was no video broadcast for this event.
1. NATO expansion protocols (Treaty Doc. 110-20)
2. 3 Amendments to the ITU Convention and
Constitution (Treaty Docs. 108-5, 109-11,
3. S. 2609, a bill to establish a Global Service
Fellowship Program, and for other purposes,
4. S. 3103, the International Space Station
Payments Act of 2008.
5. S. 1007, United States-Brazil Energy
Cooperation Pact of 2007, with amendments
6. S. 3426, Foreign Service Overseas Pay
Equity Act of 2008.
7. S. Res. 598, expressing the sense of the Senate
regarding the need for the United States to lead
renewed international efforts to assist developing
nations in conserving natural resources and preventing
the impending extinction of a large portion of
the world's plant and animal species.
8. S. ___, Security Assistance Act.
9. S. ___, An original bill to approve the
United States-India Agreement for Cooperation on
Peaceful Uses of Nuclear Energy,
and for other purposes.
Nominee to be Assistant Secretary of State for International Organization Affairs
Nominee for the Rank of Ambassador during his tenure of service as Special Envoy for the Six Party Talks
Nominee to be Representative of the United States of America to the United Nations for U.N. Management and Reform, with the rank of Ambassador and to be Alternate U.S. Representative to U.N. General Assembly during his tenure of service as Representative for U.N. Management and Reform
Nominee to be a Member of the Broadcasting Board of Governors for a term expiring August 13, 2009
Nominee to be Ambassador to Fiji Islands, Kiribati, Nauru, and Tonga and Tuvalu
Nominee to be a Member of the Broadcasting Board of Governors for a term expiring August 13, 2011
Nominee to be Assistant Secretary of State for Legislative Affairs
Nominee to be Ambassador to Argentina