There was no video broadcast for this event.
The Committee Will Consider and Vote on the Following Agenda Items and Nominees:
1. The Committee Rules for the 110th Congress
2. S. 377, A bill to establish a United States-Poland parliamentary youth
exchange program, and for other purposes.
3. S. 494, A bill to endorse further enlargement of the North Atlantic
Treaty Organization (NATO) and to facilitate the timely admission of
new members to NATO, and for other purposes.
4. S. 676, A bill to provide that the Executive Director of the Inter-
American Development Bank or the Alternate Executive Director of
the Inter-American Development Bank may serve on the Board of
Directors of the Inter-American Foundation.
5. S. Res. 65, A resolution condemning the murder of Turkish-
Armenian journalist and human rights advocate Hrant Dink and
urging the people of Turkey to honor his legacy of tolerance.
Nominee to be Ambassador to the Republic of Iraq
Nominee to be Ambassador to the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
Nominee to be Ambassador to the Republic of Estonia