Investment Treaty with Rwanda: 110-23
Treaty Between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of the Republic of Rwanda Concerning the Encouragement and Reciprocal Protection of Investment, signed at Kigali on February 19, 2008.
- Floor Action: November 20, 2008 - Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations by unanimous consent agreement removing the injunction of secrecy.
- Committee Action: November 10, 2009 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Hearings held.
- Committee Action: December 14, 2010 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
- Floor Action: December 22, 2010 - Reported by Senator Kerry, Committee on Foreign Relations with printed Ex. Rept.111-8 and a resolution of advice and consent to ratification with one declaration. Executive Calendar No. 9.
- Floor Action: December 22, 2010 - No further action at sine die adjournment of the 111th Congress; automatically rereferred to the Committee on Foreign Relations under the provisions of Rule XXX, section 2, of the Standing Rules of the Senate.
|12/22/10||Treaty Doc. 110-23: Investment Treaty with Rwanda [29.2 MB]|
|12/22/10||Executive Report 111-08: Investment Treaty with Rwanda [157.4 KB]|