Extradition Treaty with Malta : 109-17
Extradition Treaty between the United States of America and the Government of Malta, signed on May 18, 2006, at Valletta, that includes an exchange of letters that is an integral part of the treaty.
- Floor Action: September 29, 2006 - Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
- Committee Action: July 29, 2008 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
- Floor Action: September 11, 2008 - Reported by Senator Dodd, Committee on Foreign Relations with printed Ex. Rept.110-12 and a resolution of advice and consent to ratification with 1 declaration. Executive Calendar No. 14.
- Floor Action: September 23, 2008 - Considered by Senate. By Unanimous Consent.
- Floor Action: September 23, 2008 - Treaty moved through its parliamentary stages up to and including presentation of the resolution of advice and consent to ratification.
Approved: September 23, 2008 - Resolution of advice and consent to ratification agreed to in Senate by Division Vote.
|09/29/06||Treaty Doc. 109-17: Extradition Treaty with Malta [6.88 MB]|
|09/11/08||Executive Report 110-12: Extradition Treaties with the European Union [241.8 KB]|