- Last Action: - Extradition Treaty with Estonia
Extradition Treaty between the United States of America and the Government of the Republic of Estonia, signed on February 8, 2006, at Tallinn.
- Floor Action: September 29, 2006 - Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
- Committee Action: July 29, 2008 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
- Floor Action: September 11, 2008 - Reported by Senator Dodd, Committee on Foreign Relations with printed Ex. Rept.110-12 and a resolution of advice and consent to ratification with 1 declaration. Executive Calendar No. 15.
- Floor Action: September 23, 2008 - Considered by Senate. By Unanimous Consent.
- Floor Action: September 23, 2008 - Treaty moved through its parliamentary stages up to and including presentation of the resolution of advice and consent to ratification.
Approved: September 23, 2008 - Resolution of advice and consent to ratification agreed to in Senate by Division Vote.