U.N. Convention Against Corruption : 109-06
United Nations Convention Against Corruption (the "Corruption Convention"), adopted by the United Nations General Assembly on October 31, 2003.
- Floor Action: October 27, 2005 - Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations by unanimous consent Removing the injunction of secrecy.
- Committee Action: August 01, 2006 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
- Floor Action: August 30, 2006 - Reported by Senator Lugar, Committee on Foreign Relations under authority of the order of the Senate of 08/03/2006 with printed Ex. Rept.109-18 and a resolution of advice and consent to ratification with 2 reservations and 3 declarations. Executive Calendar No. 18.
- Floor Action: September 15, 2006 - Considered by Senate by unanimous consent agreement.
- Floor Action: September 15, 2006 - Treaty moved through its parliamentary stages up to and including presentation of the resolution of advice and consent to ratification.
Approved: September 15, 2006 - Resolution of advice and consent to ratification agreed to in Senate by Division Vote.
|10/27/05||Treaty Doc. 109-06: U.N. Convention Against Corruption [2.34 MB]|
|08/30/06||Executive Report 109-18: U.N. Convention Against Corruption [301.9 KB]|