- Last Action: - Protocol to Treaty of Friendship, Commerce, and Navigation with Denmark
Protocol to the Treaty of Friendship, Commerce, and Navigation Between the United States and Denmark of October 1, 1951, signed at Copenhagen on May 2, 2001.
- Floor Action: September 02, 2003 - Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations by unanimous consent to remove injunction of secrecy.
- Committee Action: July 17, 2007 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Hearings held. Hearings printed: S.Hrg. 110-305.
- Committee Action: September 11, 2007 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
- Floor Action: October 15, 2007 - Reported favorably by Senator Biden, Committee on Foreign Relations with printed Ex. Rept.110-1 and a resolution of advice and consent to ratification. Executive Calendar No. 1.
- Floor Action: October 19, 2007 - Considered by Senate.
- Floor Action: October 19, 2007 - Treaty moved through its parliamentary stages up to and including presentation of the resolution of advice and consent to ratification.
Approved: October 19, 2007 - Resolution of advice and consent to ratification agreed to in Senate by Division Vote.