- Last Action: - Protocol Amending Tax Convention with New Zealand
Protocol Amending the Convention between the United States of America and New Zealand for the Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion With Respect to Taxes on Income, signed on December 1, 2008, at Washington.
- Floor Action: June 16, 2009 - Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations by unanimous consent removing the injunction of secrecy.
- Committee Action: November 10, 2009 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Hearings held.
- Committee Action:April 13, 2010 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
- Floor Action: June 30, 2010 - Reported by Senator Kerry, Committee on Foreign Relations with printed Ex. Rept.111-4 and a resolution of advice and consent to ratification with 1 declaration. Executive Calendar No. 4.
- Floor Action: July 15, 2010 - Considered by Senate.
- Floor Action: July 15, 2010 - Treaty moved through its parliamentary stages up to and including presentation of the resolution of advice and consent to ratification.
Approved: July 15, 2010 - Resolution of advice and consent to ratification agreed to in Senate by Division Vote.