Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture: 110-19
International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture, adopted by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations on November 3, 2001, and signed by the United States on November 1, 2002 (the "Treaty")
- Floor Action: July 07, 2008 - Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations by unanimous consent removing the injunction of secrecy.
- Committee Action: November 10, 2009 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Hearings held.
- Committee Action: December 14, 2010 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
- Floor Action: December 15, 2010 - Reported by Senator Kerry, Committee on Foreign Relations with printed Ex. Rept.111-7 and a resolution of advice and consent to ratification with one understanding and one declaration. Executive Calendar No. 8.December 22, 2010 -
- Floor Action: No further action at sine die adjournment of the 111th Congress; automatically rereferred to the Committee on Foreign Relations under the provisions of Rule XXX, section 2, of the Standing Rules of the Senate.
|12/22/10||Treaty Doc. 110-19: Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture [39.97 MB]|
|12/15/10||Executive Report 111-07: International Teraty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture [151.3 KB]|