Tax Convention with Iceland : 110-17
Convention Between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of Iceland for the Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion with Respect to Taxes on Income, and accompanying Protocol, signed on October 23, 2007, at Washington, D.C.
- Floor Action: May 06, 2008 - Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations by unanimous consent removing the injunction of secrecy.
- Committee Action: July 10, 2008 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Hearings held.
- Committee Action: July 29, 2008 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
- Floor Action: September 11, 2008 - Reported by Senator Dodd, Committee on Foreign Relations with printed Ex. Rept.110-17 and a resolution of advice and consent to ratification with 1 declaration. Executive Calendar No. 21.
- Floor Action: September 23, 2008 - Considered by Senate. By Unanimous Consent.
- Floor Action: September 23, 2008 - Treaty moved through its parliamentary stages up to and including presentation of the resolution of advice and consent to ratification.
Approved: September 23, 2008 - Resolution of advice and consent to ratification agreed to in Senate by Division Vote.
|09/23/08||Treaty Doc. 110-17: Tax Convention with Iceland [11.48 MB]|
|09/11/08||Executive Report 110-17: Tax Convention with Iceland [335.4 KB]|