- Last Action: - International Convention Against Doping in Sport
International Convention Against Doping in Sport, adopted by the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization on October 19, 2005
- Floor Action: February 06, 2008 - Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations by unanimous consent removing the injuction of secrecy.
- Committee Action: May 22, 2008 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Hearings held.
- Committee Action: June 24, 2008 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
- Floor Action: June 27, 2008 - Reported by Senator Biden, Committee on Foreign Relations with printed Ex. Rept.110-11 and a resolution of advice and consent to ratification with one understanding, one declaration and one condition. Executive Calendar No. 11.
- Floor Action: July 21, 2008 - Considered by Senate. By Unanimous Consent.
- Floor Action: July 21, 2008 - Treaty moved through its parliamentary stages up to and including presentation of the resolution of advice and consent to ratification.
Approved: July 21, 2008 - Resolution of advice and consent to ratification agreed to in Senate by Division Vote.