- Last Action: - Protocol of Amendments to Convention on International Hydrographic Organization
Protocol of Amendments to the Convention on the International Hydrographic Organization done at Monaco on April 14, 2005.
- Floor Action: October 23, 2007 - Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations by unanimous consent removing the injunction of secrecy.
- Committee Action: April 22, 2008 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
- Floor Action: June 26, 2008 - Reported by Senator Biden, Committee on Foreign Relations with printed Ex. Rept.110-10 and a resolution of advice and consent to ratification. Executive Calendar No. 10.
- Floor Action: July 21, 2008 - Considered by Senate. By Unanimous Consent.
- Floor Action: July 21, 2008 - Treaty moved through its parliamentary stages up to and including presentation of the resolution of advice and consent to ratification.
Approved: July 21, 2008 - Resolution of advice and consent to ratification agreed to in Senate by Division Vote.