Protocols of 2005 to the Convention concerning Safety of Maritime Navigation, Fixed Platforms: 110-08
Protocol of 2005 to the Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Maritime Navigation (the "2005 SUA Protocol") and the Protocol of 2005 to the Protocol for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Fixed Platforms Located on the Continental Shelf (the "2005 Fixed Platforms Protocol") (together, "the Protocols"), adopted by the International Maritime Organization Diplomatic Conference in London on October 14, 2005, and signed by the United States of America on February 17, 2006.
- Floor Action: October 01, 2007 - Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations by unanimous consent to remove the injunction of secrecy.
- Committee Action: May 07, 2008 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Hearings held.
- Floor Action: September 16, 2008 - Reported by Senator Biden, Committee on Foreign Relations with printed Ex. Rept.110-25 and a resolution of advice and consent to ratification with reservations, understandings, and declarations. Executive Calendar No. 35.
- Floor Action: September 25, 2008 - Considered by Senate. By Unanimous Consent.
- Floor Action: September 25, 2008 - Treaty moved through its parliamentary stages up to and including presentation of the resolution of advice and consent to ratification.
Approved: September 25, 2008 - Resolution of advice and consent to ratification agreed to in Senate by Division Vote.