Treaty with United Kingdom Concerning Defense Trade Cooperation : 110-07
Treaty Between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Concerning Defense Trade Cooperation, done at Washington and London on June 21 and 26, 2007.
- Floor Action: September 20, 2007 - Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations by unanimous consent removing the injunction of secrecy.
- Committee Action: December 10, 2009 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Hearings held.
- Committee Action: September 21, 2010 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
- Floor Action: September 24, 2010 - Reported favorably by Senator Kerry, Committee on Foreign Relations with printed Ex. Rept.111-5 and a resolution of advice and consent to ratification with 9 conditions, 7 understandings, and 3 declarations. Executive Calendar No. 5.
- Floor Action: September 29, 2010 - Considered by Senate. By Unanimous Consent.
- Floor Action: September 29, 2010 - Treaty moved through its parliamentary stages up to and including presentation of the resolution of advice and consent to ratification.
Approved: September 29, 2010 - Resolution of advice and consent to ratification agreed to in Senate by Division Vote.
|09/20/07||Treaty Doc. 110-07:Treaty with United Kingdom Concerning Defense Trade Cooperation [3.81 MB]|
|09/24/10||Executive Report 111-5: Defense Trade Cooperation Treaties with the United Kingdom and Australia [9.98 MB]|