- Last Action: - International Convention for Suppression of Acts of Nuclear Terrorism
International Convention for the Suppression of Acts of Nuclear Terrorism (the "Convention"), adopted by the United Nations General Assembly on April 13, 2005, and signed on behalf of the United States of America on September 14, 2005.
- Floor Action: July 12, 2007 - Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations by unanimous consent removing the injunction of secrecy.
- Committee Action: May 07, 2008 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Hearings held.
- Floor Action: September 11, 2008 - Reported by Senator Dodd, Committee on Foreign Relations with printed Ex. Rept.110-23 and a resolution of advice and consent to ratification with 1 reservation, 4 understandings, and 1 declaration. Executive Calendar No. 31.
- Floor Action: September 25, 2008 - Considered by Senate. By Unanimous Consent.
- Floor Action: September 25, 2008 - Treaty moved through its parliamentary stages up to and including presentation of the resolution of advice and consent to ratification.
Approved: September 25, 2008 - Resolution of advice and consent to ratification agreed to in Senate by Division Vote.