Tax Convention with Belgium : 110-03
Convention Between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of the Kingdom of Belgium for the Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion with Respect to Taxes on Income and accompanying Protocol, signed on November 27, 2006, at Brussels (the "proposed Treaty").
- Floor Action: June 21, 2007 - Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations by unanimous consent removing the injunction of secrecy.
- Committee Action: October 31, 2007 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
- Committee Action: July 17, 2007 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Hearings held. Hearings printed: S.Hrg. 110-305.
- Floor Action: November 14, 2007 - Reported by Senator Biden, Committee on Foreign Relations with printed Ex. Rept.110-2 and a resolution of advice and consent to ratification. Executive Calendar No. 2.
- Floor Action: December 14, 2007 - Considered by Senate.
- Floor Action: December 14, 2007 - Treaty moved through its parliamentary stages up to and including presentation of the resolution of advice and consent to ratification.
Approved: December 14, 2007 - Resolution of advice and consent to ratification agreed to in Senate by Division Vote.
|06/21/07||Treaty Doc. 110-03: Tax Convention with Belgium [2.34 MB]|
|11/14/07||Executive Report 110-02: Tax Convention with Belgium [376.8 KB]|