- Last Action: - Singapore Treaty on the Law of Trademarks
The Singapore Treaty on the Law of Trademarks (the "Treaty" or "Singapore Treaty") adopted and signed by the United States at Singapore on March 28, 2006
- Floor Action: May 03, 2007 - Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations by unanimous consent removing the injunction of secrecy.
- Committee Action: September 11, 2007 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably with one condition.
- Committee Action: July 17, 2007 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Hearings held. Hearings printed: S.Hrg. 110-305.
- Floor Action: November 27, 2007 - Reported by Senator Biden, Committee on Foreign Relations under authority of the order of the Senate of 11/16/2007 with printed Ex. Rept.110-8 and a resolution of advice and consent to ratification with one condition. Executive Calendar No. 8.
- Floor Action: December 07, 2007 - Considered by Senate.
- Floor Action: December 07, 2007 - Treaty moved through its parliamentary stages up to and including presentation of the resolution of advice and consent to ratification.
Approved: December 07, 2007 - Resolution of advice and consent to ratification agreed to in Senate by Division Vote.