Land-Based Sources Protocol to Cartagena Convention : 110-01
Convention between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of the Republic of Hungary for the Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion with Respect to Taxes on Income, signed on February 4, 2010, at Budapest (the "proposed Convention") and a related agreement effected by an exchange of notes on February 4, 2010
- Floor Action: February 16, 2007 - Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations by unanimous consent removing the injunction of secrecy.
- Committee Action: July 10, 2008 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Hearings held.
- Floor Action: September 11, 2008 - Reported by Senator Dodd, Committee on Foreign Relations with printed Ex. Rept.110-20 and a resolution of advice and consent to ratification with 2 declarations. Executive Calendar No. 25.
- Floor Action: September 25, 2008 - Considered by Senate. By Unanimous Consent.
- Floor Action: September 25, 2008 - Treaty moved through its parliamentary stages up to and including presentation of the resolution of advice and consent to ratification.
Approved: September 25, 2008 - Resolution of advice and consent to ratification agreed to in Senate by Division Vote.
|02/16/07||Treaty Doc. 110-01: Land-Based Sources Protocol to Cartagena Convention [14.61 MB]|
|09/11/08||Executive Report 110-20: Land-Based Sources Protocol to Cartagena Convention [145.9 KB]|