- Last Action: - Patent Law Treaty and Regulations Under Patent Law Treaty
Patent Law Treaty and Regulations Under the Patent Law Treaty (the "Treaty"), done at Geneva on June 1, 2000, between the Governments of 53 countries including the United States of America.
- Floor Action: September 05, 2006 - Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations by unanimous consent removing the injunction of secrecy.
- Committee Action: July 17, 2007 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Hearings held. Hearings printed: S.Hrg. 110-305.
- Committee Action: September 11, 2007 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably with one reservation .
- Floor Action: November 27, 2007 - Reported by Senator Biden, Committee on Foreign Relations under authority of the order of the Senate of 11/16/2007 with printed Ex. Rept.110-6 and a resolution of advice and consent to ratification with one reservation. Executive Calendar No. 6.
- Floor Action: December 07, 2007 - Considered by Senate.
- Floor Action: December 07, 2007 - Treaty moved through its parliamentary stages up to and including presentation of the resolution of advice and consent to ratification.
Approved: December 07, 2007 - Resolution of advice and consent to ratification agreed to in Senate by Division Vote.