- Last Action: - Investment Treaty with Uruguay
Treaty Between the United States and the Oriental Republic Of Uruguay Concerning the Encouragement and Reciprocal Protection of Investment, with Annexes and Protocol, signed at Mar Del Plata, Argentina, on November 4, 2005.
- Floor Action:April 04, 2006 - Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations by unanimous consent removing the injunction of secrecy.
- Committee Action: August 01, 2006 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
- Committee Action: June 12, 2006 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Hearings held. Hearings printed: S.Hrg. in Ex. Rept. 109-17.
- Floor Action: August 30, 2006 - Reported by Senator Lugar, Committee on Foreign Relations under authority of the order of the Senate of 08/03/2006 with printed Ex. Rept.109-17 and a resolution of advice and consent to ratification. Executive Calendar No. 17.
- Floor Action: September 12, 2006 - Considered by Senate.
- Floor Action: September 12, 2006 - Treaty moved through its parliamentary stages up to and including presentation of the resolution of advice and consent to ratification.
Approved: September 12, 2006 - Resolution of advice and consent to ratification agreed to in Senate by Division Vote.