Protocol Amending the Convention with Sweden on Taxes on Income : 109-08
Protocol Amending the Convention Between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of Sweden for the Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion with Respect to Taxes on Income signed at Washington on September 30, 2005.
- Floor Action: November 10, 2005 - Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations by unanimous consent removing the injunction of secrecy.
- Committee Action: March 14, 2006 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
- Committee Action: February 02, 2006 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Hearings held. Hearings printed: S.Hrg. 109-308.
- Floor Action: March 27, 2006 - Reported by Senator Lugar, Committee on Foreign Relations with printed Ex. Rept.109-12 and a resolution of advice and consent to ratification. Executive Calendar No. 11.
- Floor Action: March 31, 2006 - Considered by Senate. By Unanimous Consent.
- Floor Action: March 31, 2006 - Treaty moved through its parliamentary stages up to and including presentation of the resolution of advice and consent to ratification.
|11/10/05||Treaty Doc. 109-08: Protocol Amending the Convention with Sweden on Taxes on Income [953.9 KB]|
|03/27/06||Executive Report 109-12: Protocol Amending the Tax Convention with Sweden [133.5 KB]|