Protocol Amending Tax Convention on Inheritances with France : 109-07
Protocol Amending the Convention Between the United States of America and the French Republic for the Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion with Respect to Taxes on Estates, Inheritances, and Gifts signed at Washington on November 24, 1978.
- Floor Action: November 04, 2005 - Received in the Senate.
- Floor Action: November 07, 2005 - Referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations pursuant to unanimous consent agreement removing the injunction of secrecy.
- Committee Action: March 14, 2006 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
- Committee Action: February 02, 2006 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Hearings held. Hearings printed: S.Hrg. 109-308.
Floor Action: March 27, 2006 - Reported by Senator Lugar, Committee on Foreign Relations with printed Ex. Rept.109-11 and a resolution of advice and consent to ratification. Executive Calendar No. 10.
Floor Action: March 31, 2006 - Considered by Senate. By Unanimous Consent.
- Floor Action: March 31, 2006 - Treaty moved through its parliamentary stages up to and including presentation of the resolution of advice and consent to ratification.
Approved: March 31, 2006 - Resolution of advice and consent to ratification agreed to in Senate by Division Vote.
|11/04/05||Treaty Doc. 109-07: Protocol Amending Tax Convention on Inheritances with France [575.4 KB]|
|03/27/06||Executive Report 109-11: Protocol Amending the Estate, Inheritance, and Gift Tax Convention with France [124.2 KB]|