Protocol Amending the Tax Convention with France: 109-04
Protocol Amending the Convention Between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of the French Republic for the Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion with Respect to Taxes on Income and Capital, signed at Paris on August 31, 1994.
- Floor Action: September 28, 2005 - Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations by unanimous consent agreement removing the injunction of secrecy.
- Committee Action: March 14, 2006 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
- Committee Action: February 02, 2006 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Hearings held. Hearings printed: S.Hrg. 109-308.
- Floor Action: March 27, 2006 - Reported by Senator Lugar, Committee on Foreign Relations with printed Ex. Rept.109-9 and a resolution of advice and consent to ratification. Executive Calendar No. 8.
- Floor Action: March 31, 2006 - Considered by Senate. By Unanimous Consent.
- Floor Action: March 31, 2006 - Treaty moved through its parliamentary stages up to and including presentation of the resolution of advice and consent to ratification.
Approved: March 31, 2006 - Resolution of advice and consent to ratification agreed to in Senate by Division Vote.
|09/28/05||Treaty Doc. 109-04: Protocol Amending the Tax Convention with France [505.3 KB]|
|03/17/06||Executive Report 109-09: Protocol Amending the Tax Convention with France [127.3 KB]|