- Last Action: - Protocol Amending 1962 Extradition Convention with Israel
Protocol between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of the State of Israel Amending the Convention on Extradition of 1962, signed at Jerusalem on July 6, 2005.
- Floor Action: September 13, 2005 - Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations by unanimous consent removing injunction of secrecy.
- Committee Action: June 29, 2006 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
- Committee Action: November 15, 2005 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Hearings held. Hearings printed: S.Hrg. 109-342.
- Floor Action: August 03, 2006 - Reported by Senator Lugar, Committee on Foreign Relations with printed Ex. Rept.109-16 and a resolution of advice and consent to ratification. Executive Calendar No. 16.
- Floor Action: September 15, 2006 - Considered by Senate by unanimous consent agreement.
- Floor Action: September 15, 2006 - Treaty moved through its parliamentary stages up to and including presentation of the resolution of advice and consent to ratification.
Approved: September 15, 2006 - Resolution of advice and consent to ratification agreed to in Senate by Division Vote.