Amendments to Constitution and Convention of International Telecommunication Union: 108-05
Amendments to the Constitution and Convention of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) (Geneva 1992), as amended by the Plenipotentiary Conference (Kyoto 1994), together with declarations and reservations by the United States as contained in the Final Acts of the Plenipotentiary Conference (Minneapolis 1998).
- Floor Action: April 30, 2003 - Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations by unanimous consent agreement.
- Committee Action: July 10, 2008 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Hearings held.
- Committee Action: September 23, 2008 - Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
- Floor Action: September 23, 2008 - Reported by Senator Dodd, Committee on Foreign Relations with printed Ex. Rept.110-28 and a resolution of advice and consent to ratification with declarations and reservations. Executive Calendar No. 38.
- Floor Action: September 25, 2008 - Considered by Senate. By Unanimous Consent.
- Floor Action: September 25, 2008 - Treaty moved through its parliamentary stages up to and including presentation of the resolution of advice and consent to ratification.
Approved: September 25, 2008 - Resolution of advice and consent to ratification agreed to in Senate by Division Vote.